Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

Hellay Hellay!

Well, this is my first blog so I'm really excited about this.

I suppose the best way to start is to explain my main interests, the stuff I'll be writing about, if you like. Hence the title.And maybe I'll put in some random stuff as well.

My first love is music. To elaborate, my two favourite bands in the whole world are Genesis and Madness. Quite a stark contrast, I know. I will admit here and now that I am musically challenged - I can't sing and can't play any instruments. Terrible isn't it? I won't go into more detail now or I won't have anything else to talk about!

The next one is film, specifically the horror genre. Our family tradition is on Friday nights, when I get home from work, we, as a family, sit down and watch a horror film each week. I do like comedy films too, mostly the "old" ones like the Marx Brothers, Mel Brooks' films and the Monty Python films.

And my last one is literature. My favourite subject at school was English and even completed a degree at university in English. If I'm not watching a film or listening to music then I'm reading, a great fiction novel is a fabulous way of escaping reality for a couple of hours. The same applies to films too, come to think of it.

So there you have it. Be nice to me since I've never had a blog before so bear with me, I'll get the hang of it, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment